Download the Free Companion Guide to The Brave Learner!
Homeschoolers want their children to have academic success. Children want to be happy. Let’s get these two desires together: learning that develops skill while creating joy. But how do parents nurture a love of learning amid childish chaos, parental self-doubt, the flu, and state academic standards?
The Brave Learner tackles this conundrum with humor and lots of help!
- The 12 Superpowers of learning and how to use each one (practical ideas!)
- How to create a cozy home designed to withstand the active learning adventure of your family
- How your adult learning journey fuels your homeschool—and how to harness its power
Get a preview of all The Brave Learner has to offer from my free gift specially and lovingly crafted for you:
- Are you one of those readers who write in the margins of a book?
- Do you like bullet journals or book clubs?
A big YES from me on both counts! That’s why I knew we needed lots of paper for writing and planning. That got me thinking… and the next thing you know, voila!
Your 90+ page four-color, Brave Learner Companion Guide digital download!
Fill out and submit the form provided then order your copy of The Brave Learner.
Do you already have your copy of The Brave Learner? Even better!
This is a great time to order a book for a good friend or three. You know why? Because the Companion Guide is perfectly designed for book clubs and brunches (just sayin’!). Pair the Companion Guide with the book for a gift that will delight you and your friends. Imagine the collaborative and supportive power of embarking on this Brave Learner project together!